Stampin’Up! Pom Pom Bow
Here’s a quick video tutorial on turning the already wonderful Gift Bow Bigz L Die (129977) into a Pom Pom Bow…I layered the Eastern Elegance Paper (130131) and the silver glimmer paper (124005).
First, I made one set of the complete Bigz bow in the DSP paper, and then made several more just using half the large bow part in each type of paper and adding those in in layers until I was happy with the fullness…
Then I just paper snipped each bow in thin strips, which can be great just left that way!!! I wanted the “pom pom” effect though, so I snipped open each bow and scrunched…Very technical I know, lol… Hope you enjoy the many ways you can be creative using this awesome bow die cut!
Want more fun!
Love to stay up and create? Or is anytime creative time for you? Want to get a discount all the time? Maybe pay for your hobby… or make an income from something you enjoy? Join the Creative Cat Crew and get so much more!
We are the Creative Cat Crew … and we would love to have you join us!
Stampin! up! as a company, has amazing benefits! A great discount off of your product to begin with, early ordering, sneak peeks, exclusive magazines, and more! Did you know that as a Creative Cat you get so much more!
- Exclusive Creative Cat Crew online classes and tutorials throughout the year FREE! Enjoy online classes from your home anywhere you live in the US!! If you want to be a part of the team that learns together, stamps together and has fun, this is the team!
- All monthly meetings are offered to you in a tutorial format every month! Step-by-step directions, business tips, and more!! You can learn and grow no matter where you live! So you can participate no matter where you live!
- Exclusive Facebook group just for our Cat Crew.
- Lots of fun incentives and contests! Live far away?? No problem!!! You will be sent any projects and gifts!
- One on one help when you need it! Support just for fun or if you want to build a business!
What are you waiting for? Join the Creative Cat Crew today!!